Onze Lieve Vrouweplein 21
6211 HE Maastricht
Tel +31 (0)43 - 3502 900
Fax +31 (0)43 - 3502 902
The Pelican House, Maastricht
Arriving by car, from the direction of Liège
Follow the A2 to Maastricht.
Arriving by car, from the direction of Eindhoven or Heerlen/Aachen
At the end of the A2/A79, follow the motorway (N2)
From both directions:
- At the junction Europaplein, take the exit ‘centrum/Hasselt/N278’.
- This takes you onto the Kennedy Bridge and across the river.
- Take the exit ‘Centrum/wijk11’ and turn right at the traffic lights.
- At the next traffic lights, turn left and you will see the parking garage ‘Onze Lieve Vrouweplein’ immediately on your left.
When exiting the parking garage, turn left and ECDPM is situated opposite the Onze Lieve Vrouwe church, at number 21.
Arriving by train
- Exit the train station and go straight ahead, across the bridge.
- At the end (in front of the department store), turn left.
- At the end of this street is the Onze Lieve Vrouweplein.
- ECDPM is situated on your right, opposite the Onze Lieve Vrouwe church, at number 21.
Arriving by plane at Maastricht-Aachen airport
- You can take a taxi to town / to ECDPM or take the bus to the town centre. Taxi Erik Jense, mobile telephone +31 646 44 22 44
Rue Archimède 5
Tel +32-(0)2-237 43 10
Fax +32-(0)2-237 43 19
Arriving by metro
Arriving from the Schuman metro station, Rue Archimède 5, is just off the roundabout.